Positive ABA offers a variety of customized seminars that are open to the public. Seminars are offered in various locations throughout the year. These events are catered to various populations and areas of need and provide valuable information and resources to participants.
* What is Autism and How is it Diagnosed? (e-Book available)
* Teaching Health and Safety to Individuals with Autism
* Teaching Individuals with Autism to Navigate our Social World
* Transitioning from School to Adulthood for Teens with Autism Spectrum Disorders
* Sensory Integration in the Classroom
* Home-to-School Collaborative Relationships
For books, materials, and therapy tools, see Lending Library.
For more information on our seminars, please Contact us.